Immigration Law Expertise
Latest Migration News
For details of latest Migration new and changes: www.immi.gov.au/legislation/amendments/
- Changes to Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List | 1 July 2013
- Cessation of Automatic and Mandatory Student Visa Cancellations - 31 Jul 2013
- New visa pricing arrangements - 14 Jun 2013
- Change to processing locations for Business Skills (Provisional) and Distinguished Talent visas - 01 May 2013
- Employing skilled overseas workers under 457 visa program
Skilled Migration Visa Programs
Visa Programs - Skilled Migration (including SkillSelect)
VisaTEC Legal is a leading immigration law firm. We are a team of dedicated immigration lawyers in Melbourne working to assist you with Australian visas. If you are looking for assistance with skilled visa in Australia you are at the right place.
This programme, also known as the General Skilled Migration programme, is for people who are not sponsored by an employer and who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia.
Applicants must be over 18 and under 50 years of age, with good English language ability, and recent skilled work experience or a recently completed eligible Australian qualification.
Applicants must also have skills and qualifications for an occupation listed on Australia's Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
You may be eligible for a skilled visa in Australia whether you have a trade, vocational or professional qualifications.