Immigration Law Expertise
For details of latest Migration new and changes: www.immi.gov.au/legislation/amendments/
- Changes to Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List | 1 July 2013
- Cessation of Automatic and Mandatory Student Visa Cancellations - 31 Jul 2013
- New visa pricing arrangements - 14 Jun 2013
- Change to processing locations for Business Skills (Provisional) and Distinguished Talent visas - 01 May 2013
- Employing skilled overseas workers under 457 visa program
Australian Skilled Migration Visa
Consult our team in Melbourne for skilled migration sponsorship visa programs
Looking for assistance with Australia’s skilled migrant visas? You’ve come to the right place, because our visa agency in Melbourne will be able to help you put through an application for the General Skilled Migration (GSM) program.
Our team of lawyers and consultants in Melbourne will guide you through the process to increase your chances of securing a visa for skilled migration to Australia.
General Skilled Migration (GSM) overview
This programme is for people who are not sponsored by an employer but possess skills in particular occupations required in Australia.
To qualify for the skilled migration program, applicants must:
- Be over 18 and under 50 years of age
- Have good English language ability
- Hold recent skilled work experience or a recently completed eligible Australian qualification
- Possess skills or qualifications for an occupation listed on Australia’s Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
You may be eligible for a skilled migrant visa in Australia whether you have trade, vocational or professional qualifications.
To find out if you qualify for this visa category, click on the button below and fill out the questionnaire. You can also contact our team on 1300 769 727 or (03) 8672 3158 for more information.