Applying for a Visa can be made so much easier after you determine which type of visa application you can be eligible for. At Visatec legal we offer a variety of visa applications suited to all kinds of purposes.
Now it’s all a matter of which visa to apply for.
If you are seeking to begin a visa application it is important to know which you are eligible for to make the visa application process a simple, timely and cost effective process for yourself.
Types of Visas:
- Skilled work visa: If you are a skilled worker you are able to apply for this visa to live and work in Australia under the proviso that your english abilities, age, education level, sponsorship history and work history are strong.
- Australian employer sponsored visa: These visas are for people who fill a position that could not be filled by an Australian worker. Things to consider before applying for this visa is your age, english abilities, salary, terms of employment and work history to name a few.
- Working holiday visa: These types of visas are usually recommended for people aged between 18-30 and who are wanting to stay in Australia for a period of 12 months. This visa also entitles anyone to work within the time they reside in Australia.
- Partner/Parent visa: A partner visa applies for people who are married, engaged or are in a defacto relationship with an Australian citizen, and wish to reside in Australia with their partner. There are a lot of considerations that come into play when applying for this type of visa. These include: proof of a genuine relationship, proof of residence and living requirements, location restrictions on where you are when this visa application is lodged and approved.
- Student visa: This visa is suitable for anyone who wishes to undertake extensive study and various levels of education in Australia. These levels of study vary from english studies to degrees and postgraduate study. If there is a record of successful completion of any type of study in Australia, there is an opportunity for the individual to become a permanent resident.
- Business investment visa: If you are looking at investing in a business in Australia, looking to start a business or are looking to bring your own business over to Australia then a business investment visa is suitable for all of the above.
Selecting the right visa to apply for in 2020 can be made easier all with a little help from our team of legal experts at Visatec legal.
If you are wanting to apply for a visa in 2020 or are unsure of which visa you are eligible to apply for, please contact us on: 1300 484 728 and we’d be happy to help!