Australian Partner &
Parent Visa

A partner visa is for people who are married, engaged or in a defacto relationship with an Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen and want to live with their partner in Australia.

There are many factors to consider when determining the appropriate type of partner visa for your situation, such as:

  • Living requirements
  • Proof of genuine relationship
  • Location restrictions on where you are when the visa is lodged and approved

Take a free assessment to see if you are eligible . Then start the application process online.

Get a free, Online Visas Assessment now

Our Professional Accreditations

  • Global LAW Experts
  • The Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries
  • Legal Awards 2016
  • MIA- Member of Migration Institute of Australia
  • LAW Institute Victoria
  • Migration Agents Registration Number
  • MMA- Member of Migration Alliance
  • Society of Notaries of Victoria
  • The Lawyer Network
  • MARA- Migration Agents Registration Authority

Which visa sure I be applying for?

Without a thorough understanding of the law it can sometimes be hard to know which visa you should be going for especially if you qualify for more than one and intend to do multiple things during your stay in australia. If that’s you and you click the “Click here to start” button to receive our free video guide on how to proceed or contact right away by click on our “Contact us now” button.