Visatec Notary Public | Who can legalise documents for use overseas?

Posted by Adewale Oladejo | Jun 21, 2024 | 0 Comments

Australian Notary Publics can 'notarise' documents for use overseas. This is different from legalising.

Many receiving authorities are satisfied with a notarised document. They may not ask you to take the extra step to get it legalised.

We can't tell you what an overseas authority wants. Always ask them to specify what they need.

Courtesy: DFAT / Smartraveller /
Read More:

About the Author

Adewale Oladejo

Principal Lawyer


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Our distinguished partners