Basic Conditions You Need to Fulfill Before Applying a Working Holiday Visa in Australia:
- You must be between 18 to 30 years of age.
- You must have enough funds to support your initial staying costs in Australia (around AUD 5000).
- You must hold a valid passport of an eligible country with at least 6 months of the renewal date.
- You must not own a temporary visa (462) to Australia.
- You need to clear medical test stating that you don’t have substantial medical issues.
- You need to satisfy the character requirements by showing police clearance certificate.
- You cannot be accompanied by your dependent children.
Conditions For Second Time Applicants:
- You need to apply for second working holiday visa Australia before your current visa expires
- If you apply for a visa while residing in Australia, you need to be there when the visa is granted.
- You must not turn 31 years of age
- You need to ensure that you have compiled all the conditions during your first stay.
Note: For successful approval of your visa application, you must comply all the visa conditions as stated under the Australian law.
Ready To Get Your Working Holiday Visa for Australia Granted With the help of Experts?
With over 20 years of experience in dealing with Australian immigration department, Visatec Legal can help you solve the issues you face in your visa application with ease. Our trusted and accredited team members will prepare your application and attach all the required documents.
What else Can VisaTec Legal Offer Its Customers?
- Australian immigration services
- New Zealand Citizen and PR services
- Business Law services
- Notary services
Our high visa success rate and happy clients testimonials speak the story of our success, so you can rest assured about the results.