Pathways For Business Skill Entry to Australia
- Provisional Business Visa in Australia- It is the first stage of business skills entry to Australia, where business migrants get a temporary visa for a specified time period. Migrants with a temporary visa can later apply for a permanent visa after satisfying all the criteria essential for the permanent residency.
- Permanent Residence Business Visa in Australia – This visa type is available for the high-caliber business migrants who are nominated by a state and territory government agency.
Conditions You Need to Fulfill for a Business Visa in Australia:
For obtaining a business visa in Australia, you need to first submit an EOI, expression of interest through skill select. If your application meets all the criteria, you will get an invitation to proceed further.
At Visatec Legal, we will assist you in completing all the necessary paperwork and fulfilling any other legal obligation prior to submitting an EOI provided:
- You must be invited by the Australian immigration to apply for the visa
- You must be nominated by the government agency
- You meet all the essential requirements for applying for the visa in a particular stream
- You or your family members (if you’re including their name in the application) must meet health and character requirements.
Significant Business History Streams for the Business Talent Visa (subclass 132)
- Must have a successful business career
- Have a genuine interest in establishing and maintaining a business in Australia
- Must be funded around AUD 1 million from an Australian based capital firm.
- Must hold a legally acquired net business and personal assets of at least AUD 1.5 million. (it should be transferable to Australia within two years of visa approval)
- Impressive income history with an annual turnover of AUD 3 million in at least two of the four fiscal years.
- Be an owner of at least 51% or 30% of a business with a turnover around AUD 400 000